Friday, May 14, 2010

We're having a GIRL!!!




Michael and I are so excited that we are going to be the parents of a sweet little girl! Last Friday, I went for my second trimester ultrasound. For almost 20 weeks, we waited anxiously to find out the gender of our baby. The ultrasound went well and my doctor let me know that not only was the baby a SHE, but that she is also developing perfectly. The doctor said that her major organs look great, and that her limbs are measuring exactly where they should for her gestational age. My due date is still right on target for September 29, 2010. I give praise and glory to God for the safe development of our little one!
Now Michael and I begin the long process of choosing her name. Before we were informed of her gender, we had decided on two names for the baby. Connor Louis for a boy and Whitney Grace for a girl. Now, we are narrowing down several names for her (including Whitney Grace) and hopefully we will have her name soon!

After my ultrasound, I did what I do best...SHOP!! I am including a picture of her first little girl outfit that my cousin Angie surprised me with and I am also including a picture of the first outfit that I bought to surprise her daddy with. After all, our little girl is making her arrival during Alabama football season. She will definitely need an outfit to show her support for her favorite football team! :)


First little girl outfit given by Angie!

Roll Tide Alabama! She is ready to cheer on her favorite team! :)

Month 5 is going well! I can't wait for the next four months and then finally the arrival of our little girl! We can't wait to meet her!